What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

Grease fires are always a mess. In our case, we couldn't put it out right away. There was fire damage as well as smoke and soot throughout the house. This was no task for us as we had never dealt with that stuff before. We called SERVPRO because a friend of ours had the same thing happen to them and they were happy with SERVPRO's service. They came in and went straight to work. It took about 5 days to get fully cleaned up but it was above my standard. I didn't expect to see our home in the same degree as before but they sure did it. Thanks SERVPRO.

After a kitchen mishap and leaving the oven unattended for a little too long, we had a smoke issue. We got the fire out soon enough for there to be no damage other than smoke. After a few hours we realized it wasn't going away without professional help. We called SERVPRO to handle it and they did a great job.  After a few days the whole first floor smelled amazing.

Flames were coming off my stove and left soot and black marks all over my wall. SERVPRO came and cleaned my whole house because the smell lingered throughout other rooms! Thanks to SERVPRO for helping my family out.

I'm very appreciative of the work SERVPRO has put in. My home I thought was for sure a goner until they came along. Myself, who had accidentally left tools plugged into the garage all went up into flames. I thought i'd be out of our home for months but SERVPRO came quick and steady minded. My family couldn't be more grateful for all the help we've received. 

SERVPRO came into my apartment after a fire occurred on the floor below. Before they had came into my home it was ruined and a mess. They came into the apartment with confidence and quickly restored my home. I'm very thankful for the quickness of their work. They are truly a local hero.

Our Christmas tree caught on fire after we didn't water it for awhile. We weren't home but the fire was contained quickly by the fire department (thanks!). There was a lot of glass and debris everywhere that needed to be removed and the smell of smoke and water was left everywhere. SERVPRO was very responsive and helpful. They were very kind knowing this happened right around the holidays. SERVPRO did a great job and I would use them again if I ever needed to ( hope not).

My apartment unit smelled so bad of smoke after a neighbors apartment caught on fire. The AC unit was on so when the smoke went through the air vents it got in everyones units. Most peoples clothes and blankets were ruined and the smell lingered for a day or two before the maintenance company called in SERVPRO. Within 2 or 3 days the smell was gone and I couldn't be happier. Who knows what we would've done if our facility staff didn't call this company.

After my neighbors house caught on fire, the smell of smoke lingered in my house. My insurance recommended SERVPRO of King of Prussia and they came to my house and removed the smell within days. 

My pizza shop had a fire in the kitchen area and left smoke damage everywhere. To continue our business we had to get it cleaned up. SERVPRO of King of Prussia was able to get us back up and running in 2 days. I can not thank them enough!